Shop www.webbay.pl is run by: WebBay company Daniel Domżalski with headquarters in Olsztyn 10-693 Olsztyn, gen. Maczka 26/44, NIP: 9840186945
We process personal data provided to us by customers in a manner consistent with the scope of the authorization and legal requirements granted by the Clients, in particular pursuant to the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) ). Customers' personal data is stored on servers that ensure their full security. Access to the database is only available to authorized Store employees.
Who processes your data:
The administrator of your personal data is WebBay Daniel Domżalski with headquarters in Olsztyn 10-693 Olsztyn, gen. Maczka 26/44, e-mail: email@example.com, www.webbay.pl.
Objectives and basics of processing:
The provided personal data and your history of transactions made at the www.webbay.pl store are processed for the purpose necessary to comply with the contract that you make when shopping on our site and the possible determination and enforcement of claims or defenses against them, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes. The legal basis of the processing is:
- Article 6, paragraph 1, point and consent (newsletter),
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO (contract performance, based on interest in our offer),
- Article 6, paragraph 1, point f the legitimate interest of the administrator (a legitimate interest of WebBay).
Providing data on the registration form is mandatory if you want your order to be fulfilled (contractual obligation).
Your personal data will be processed in an IT environment, which means that they can also be temporarily stored and processed to ensure the security and correct operation of IT systems, e.g. in the context of security backups, tests of changes in information systems, detection of irregularities or protection against abuse and attacks.
The categories of your data that we process:
Name and surname, identification details (address), e-mail address, telephone number, password, date of birth and information about the company and its address (in the case of a business account).
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude an agreement with you and as a consequence you will not be able to enter into a purchase agreement.
Data storage period:
Your personal data will be kept to the necessary extent until the civil law claims are time-barred and until processing for analytics and business planning has ceased, pursuant to art.6, paragraph 1, lit. f (RODO) legally justified administrator's interest.
Recipient of data:
Your personal data will be disclosed to the necessary extent to subcontractors of service and information systems suppliers) to courier companies that carry out the shipment. We do not transfer your data outside of Poland, the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Due to the processing by your data you have a number of rights:
- you can get information on how and to what extent we process your data and additionally a copy of your personal data after logging into your customer account.
- you can request the rectification of your data (if it has been incorrectly saved or if it has changed), its removal (if there is no basis for WebBay to process it) or processing restrictions (if you want WebBay to process your data only to a limited extent, until review your opposition or request for correction of the data, and also if you want the data to be stored in connection with your claims);
- you can request the transfer of your data that you provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You can give the data yourself to your chosen administrator. In addition, if it is technically possible, while maintaining the appropriate security standards, we can do it for you at your request;
- in the event that the processing of your data by WebBay is based on a legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO), you can object to such processing;
- you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (until 25 May 2018, known as the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection).
If you feel that we are processing your information that violates your rights, please tell us. We try to respond to the comments and suggestions of our clients.
Information about the requirement / voluntary data submission:
The data you provide is:
- statutory requirement
- condition of concluding a contract
- condition for obtaining the goods
How can you contact us?
You can contact us in any matter regarding the processing of your personal data by sending a message to: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org